Careers – Brand Representatives /
We have an exciting opportunity for high achievers who pride themselves on the quality of their efforts and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are urgently looking for enthusiastic and skilled community service representatives to work with our amazing client – Vimeo!
At the top of their industry, Vimeo has the largest online community for film and video which means only taking the best of the best!
What you’d be doing:
- Answering customer service questions via email.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review.
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails.
- Being thorough in both research and critical thinking to fully address customer questions
The ideal mod:
- Has amazing written English communication skills
- Is internet savvy
- Is able to troubleshoot/research issues
- Is very empathetic and always able to put themselves in the customer’s shoes.
- Pays excellent attention to detail and has an ability to recognize patterns
- Is comfortable with critical thinking and following workflows
- Is able to multitask in multiple windows and programs
- Has great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- A PC or Mac (please no Chromebook)
- – Windows 8+ or higher
- – Mac OS 10 or higher
- Doesn’t mind working weekends or holidays
- Is able to commit to 30 hours per week
What To Expect:
- Engaged Project Managers
- Engaged Team Members
- A work culture that encourages the drive to succeed and improve
- Open-door policy for feedback and suggestions
- Challenging Orientation to prepare you for a challenging project
Hours (all times PT):
6 – 8 am
8 – 10 am
10 am – 12 pm
12 – 2 pm
2 – 4 pm
4 – 6 pm
Must be able to work 30+ hours per week, and commit to the project for at least 90 days.
To Apply: Click the “Apply For This Job” link on this page.
Requirement: Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad
All interested parties will receive a response within two weeks.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.