Our mission is to defend human rights and democracy through building software that is essential for digital freedom and privacy protection for all Internet users.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 26 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an Internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products such as ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and much more.
Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, San Francisco, and Taipei.
We are seeking a full-time Junior Account Executive based anywhere in the US or remote to sell our solution to small businesses. You will be responsible for developing the Americas region. We will provide a steady flow of leads to you, so you are not expected to prospect or cold call.
- This is an inside sales position that doesn’t require any travel
- The primary communication channels with business leads are email, live chat, and videoconference/phone calls
- The position reports to the Head of Sales and Business Development
- Remote work/work from home possible
- Act as the first point of contact in the Americas for inbound business leads received via Mail & Chat
- Provide the most immediate and highest quality first interaction
- Determine pain points, needs, and account potential, and qualify leads accordingly
- Run discovery calls as needed
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of Proton products to prospects as needed
- Propose appropriate solutions
- Close sales and meet or exceed your monthly quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- 2+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Fluent English and Spanish language
- Affinity with technology solutions
- Customer-centric mindset
- Results-driven personality
- Curiosity and drive to learn
Why work at ProtonMail?
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. Proton products protect dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
Proton uses the Recruitee recruitment platform for a better hiring experience for the candidate. Your data will be kept confidential. It is not shared with any third parties.
Keep in mind that you will receive emails from email@example.com or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.
To apply for this job please visit careers.protonmail.com.